Sunday, July 22, 2012

beachy beach



I have been at the beach so I wasn't able to say a giant THANK YOU to Night for doing a wonderful Spotlight of me on her AMAZING BLOG read all her stories.  She is a huge inspiration to me and lots of others (I bet).  And basically a fun awesome person.

Also at the beach I thought about the stories I have been writing, and have realized that I am a bit stuck.  I tried to get myself unstuck, but it hasn't quite happened yet.  I will try eventually but I may take a small break from them.  In my searches for inspiration I found some pretty inspiring pictures,


he could be an 
interesting villain right?

but alas they did not lend inspiration to the current stories.  I might do a few short stories (oh no how will I be concise?) but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment